lildhix

Master Mechanic
Jan 9, 2011
bought fan shroud

84cuttynaptown

Not-quite-so-new-guy
Jul 2, 2011
Indianapolis, IN
Cleaned my white walls. Found this cleaner called showtime. it works wonderfully. good for interior, exterior or under the hood for those who want that wow factor when you pop the hood

J3

Greasemonkey
Jan 1, 2009
East TX
Prepped and painted my washer and coolant bottles!

chevy2480

Royal Smart Person
Apr 28, 2010
williamstown nj 08094
Got home from work jumped in the GN and drove it to the local Bar to get some wings.. NO BEER.. Went to get the rest of the remaining parts for My 406 build.. :mrgreen:

beermonkey9417

Royal Smart Person
Apr 8, 2007
des plaines, il
chevy2480 said:
Got home from work jumped in the GN and drove it to the local Bar to get some wings.. NO BEER.. Went to get the rest of the remaining parts for My 406 build.. :mrgreen:
Awwwww.... not even 1? :(

chevy2480

Royal Smart Person
Apr 28, 2010
williamstown nj 08094
beermonkey9417 said:
chevy2480 said:
Awwwww.... not even 1? :(
I wish i could have but cops around here love to pull people over because of the car they drive and the gn seems to be that car. Besides I have a CDL and in NJ one beer will almost put you over the limit. No DL no low paying JOB

v2vera

G-Body Guru
Sep 13, 2010
in the Desert!
Well its not what I did to my G-body today, its more what MY G-body did lol On the way to work it started to missfire badly while driving almost like jerking.. So I will be replacing fuel pump, filter and hopefully getting another catalytic converter and hope that does it lol

pontiacgp

blank
Mar 31, 2006
Kitchener, Ontario
I not so politely told the ahole who offered to paint my car to offset his account he owed since he's screwed up a few things and it's taken him almost 3 months. It took me 22 hours of sanding to get rid of the orange peel in the clear coat...actually it was more like a popcorn ceiling. So I went out today and bought a nice gun and a few accessories and I'll be painting my car tomorrow....it's the old saying, if you want something done right, you do it yourself.... :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor