Status
Not open for further replies.

Evan11

Royal Smart Person
Apr 17, 2009
Southern Indiana
liquidh8 said:
Love the dual gate!
Thank you! It's a neat shifter that's over-looked by many. If you have a 3 speed trans, the 79 hurst dual gate set up is an awesome step up. It's a direct bolt in for any gbody with console brackets, unlike the l-rods.

pontiac6269

Not-quite-so-new-guy
Aug 3, 2008
Sparta, Wisconsin
Pulled the plugs, cleaned and re installed. Fixed the broken wires and put on a new cap and rotor on the 78.

lbemedia

Not-quite-so-new-guy
Dec 17, 2013
Today the weather was crazy ….. Started off nice then it rained, then stopped then rained harder then got cold.But i was able to change my oil and filter for the first time, 500 mile marker. also i installed some sony rx 6 x9 3 way speakers. they sounded great wait till i really mount them in can't wait till a nice day.

skulledmonte84

Master Mechanic
Feb 7, 2014
near Clearfield pa
Test fitted my Road Sign trunk panels.An buffed up my wood grain trim bezel pieces,what a difference that makes

Attachments

• DSC01813.JPG
    DSC01813.JPG
    2.3 MB · Views: 516

Jakefromstatefarm

Master Mechanic
Feb 26, 2014
Removed the front suspension components. Now waiting on all the new oarts to arrive.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor