What did you do to your G-Body today? [2019]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Fired up my redneck paint booth and got the e fan brackets sprayed with SEM trim black.
20190709_182946.jpg

I almost finished the fuel supply line, I am missing a fitting to connect the front and it took me a little longer to thread the tube in the back end to the tank, it sure was easeir last time when I had the body off....the gas tank is just about ready to go back in ....I wasn't planning on working on the GP today but I wanted to try out a new gizmo I bought yesterday to get rid of the mosquitoes, the Thermacell Radius and it works real good......:popcorn:

In addition to snapping off the rads undersized overflow nipple I went to tackle making a fuel line from the pump to carb. While getting everything out of the way & in the way to get it bent the way I need it I find out the '81 lower hose don't clear the '86 smog pump bracket. So now I need the newer lower & possible another hose spring.

Maybe I should change my user name to Al Bundy.

Hello happy people's. Is there a post,book,cd,etc.,etc, about rear bumper/bumper cover assembly for 1983 ss monte carlo. Surely with all the great and profound knowledge of the gbody forum some one knows were this valuable information can be found. Thank You

Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor