What did you do to your G-Body today? [2019]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Procrastinated with the transmission repair. (figures) However I did remove the seats and take the moldy carpet out of the car. The floors were in surprisingly good condition. Ill take the Roloc disc's to the surface rust and see what I'm working with. Vacuumed the floor out and threw the seats back in for now. I also cleaned and painted the front of the core support.

Bought 4 new allen head bolts for my hubcaps. $1.34/two pack at lowes. dope.

Reactions: pontiacgp
Swapped out the Moog 5413s that were to soft and sent them back, installed Moog 5659s. Without cutting the new springs, it sits nice with the wheel lip at the top of my 245/45X17s.
pics!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Swapped out the Moog 5413s that were to soft and sent them back, installed Moog 5659s. Without cutting the new springs, it sits nice with the wheel lip at the top of my 245/45X17s.

Here is the picture Doug Chahoy

Put the rebuilt- rebuilt Quadrajet back together on the car. Getting old suxxxxxxxxxxx. Bench job from now on.
This little tip has changed my life as far as lower back pain goes. I tend to stick to the Runner's Lunge and a quad stretch where you pull your heel up to your *ss cheek and arch backwards. It helped me immensely.

This little tip has changed my life as far as lower back pain goes. I tend to stick to the Runner's Lunge and a quad stretch where you pull your heel up to your *ss cheek and arch backwards. It helped me immensely.

I was excited til I saw those exercises won't help me... "between the ages of 20 and 64"

Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor