What did you do to your G-Body today? [2019]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Steve is actually the old man mechanic on Chasing Classic Cars. He blew his cover with the popcorn obsession.
So, he's unemployed? I read somewhere that Carini dicked the guy for a serious illness. Canada wouldn't let that happen, would they?

Bookmarked! Thanks Bruce!
Here's my little testimonial: I was a compliance guy in DC checking interior installations on new apartment/condo buildings in the city which required 14 flights of steps 2-3x/day. Then, I got an 80% desk job, and started having lower back pain. It got so bad that I couldn't hardly move (crawl to the bathroom) for 4 days. Someone mentioned hip flexor stretches, and life has been easier for the past 3 years.
So, what happens when you're bent over the fender, under the hood, is that your frontal leg muscles are holding you down, but you lower back is trying to hold your torso up. Your legs are stronger than your back, and it ends up sore,,,,

Last edited:
And it is more a case of my knees that are taking the beat although my gut muscles b*tch at me bitterly if I stay hunched or bent over in one position for a prolonged time. No cure for the knees, that is just 6 plus decades of wear and tear. As for returning Trudeau the younger to being a dram coach, he is pretty much still a drama coach, the only thing that has changed is the stage and the actors. IMHO

What did I do, made a dang mess!!! Tried freehand brushing the rocket emblems body color but failed IMO. So in typical Scott fashion I went backwards, removed the paint and now I'm here. I have a plan for a redo, hopefully have better progress tomorrow.
20190903_214853.jpg
20190903_222759.jpg
20190904_234018.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor