What Did You Do To Your G-Body Today? [2021]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Texas82GP

Just-a-worm
Apr 3, 2015
Spring, Texas
now that Scott's done with his GN I'm sure he'll have all kinds of time on his hands... :sneaky:
It's not a GN!! It's a Monte Carlo SS.

• Haha
  • Love
  • Winner
Reactions: 7 users

64nailhead

Goat Herder
Dec 1, 2014
Upstate NY
I replaced my master cylinder with a higher volume (bigger bore) unit from Malibudave for the manual brake conversion. Holy schmoly - have brakes again!!

Quick drive up and down the street and confirmed the line lock still works, then a couple of donuts. But it was only 18 freakin' degrees, so will have to finish off those tires next week when it's supposed to be 50.

It sure is enjoyable, and recommended to all, to fill the car with tire smoke - it's not an everyday smell that easily get's forgotten
photos plant GIF

• Winner
Reactions: 7 users

64nailhead

Goat Herder
Dec 1, 2014
Upstate NY
I replaced my master cylinder with a higher volume (bigger bore) unit from Malibudave for the manual brake conversion. Holy schmoly - have brakes again!!

Quick drive up and down the street and confirmed the line lock still works, then a couple of donuts. But it was only 18 freakin' degrees, so will have to finish off those tires next week when it's supposed to be 50.

It sure is enjoyable, and recommended to all, to fill the car with tire smoke - it's not an everyday smell that easily get's forgotten
photos plant GIF

Reactions: 1 users

motorheadmike

Geezer
Nov 18, 2009
Saskatchewan, Truckistan
Made it my b*tch with a zip disk and a welder.

• Winner
Reactions: 4 users

Texas82GP

Just-a-worm
Apr 3, 2015
Spring, Texas
Reactions: 1 user

motorheadmike

Geezer
Nov 18, 2009
Saskatchewan, Truckistan
  • Haha
Reactions: 3 users

64nailhead

Goat Herder
Dec 1, 2014
Upstate NY
  • Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 2 users

UC645

Royal Smart Person
Apr 20, 2020
Kittanning, Pa
Finally got the headlight wiring finished with diodes to prevent backfeeding, thankfully it works without anything catching on fire. Too bad none of my headlight switches have a functioning dimmer switch, and I need to hunt for a delay wiper motor.

Tomorrow starts exhaust work.

Reactions: 2 users

Texas82GP

Just-a-worm
Apr 3, 2015
Spring, Texas
I caught myself listening to it a bit too close to the kids.

Season 7 Oops GIF by Workaholics
Last week, one of my colleagues was complaining about the handle to the back door out of the office shocking him every time. That song immediately came to mind.

• Haha
Reactions: 1 users
Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor