Status
Not open for further replies.
Changed the oil on the man van
View attachment 205978

Man?

princess-bride-you-keep-using-that-word.gif

Reactions: Clutch and Rktpwrd
Super Troopers Badass GIF by Searchlight Pictures

Love the vans, can go 110 down the highway and they don't look at you twice. Go 5 over in one of my cars and they try to throw me in the clink
Luckily, the cars try to help keep you under that 5mph these days... 😉 just remember, $50 is $50....

I'll say this - far less harassment for us in the sports/muscle cars than in 'daily driver type cars. Wife would constantly get pulled over in her accord before we junked it and bought her her first mustang. Hasn't had a ticket since, and, now cops go out of the way to be nice. Me, I got harassed in my pickup, a borrowed Civic, my riviera, my suburban... but never in the regals, mustangs, firebird. The yukon haven't owned long enough to tell.

• Haha
Reactions: mclellan83
Oil pressure sensor fixed it! Then I backed it out of the garage and left it running while I washed up. Of course when I came back out it was leaking fuel again! So my boss Arkady was there and while I rinsed off he found it was the return on the front injector driver's side. Luckily that's the easiest one to get to and I had 1 o ring left! I raised up the frame machine and used it to stand on with the truck pulled all the way up to it and it only took me about 10 minutes to change the o ring. So it's home it's washed and I have it to get to work tomorrow.
28431.jpeg

Sounds like it's ready for a few laps at Dog Hollow.
Should've died a year or two ago! To cheap on gas to let go! Sticker good till next August!

It may end up there next summer for some beat the he!! Out of it fun! The boy would get a kick out of it!

Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor