What Happens to Folks?

Status
Not open for further replies.

64nailhead

Goat Herder
Dec 1, 2014
Upstate NY
Actually, Tiktok, snapchat, and perhaps instagram are for kids with a cellphone. Facebook's demographic is the oldest of all social media. There's data out there if you'd like to know (if you choose to believe the data).
Funny how you phrased this. In the old days, before bag phones, data was not subjective 99.9% of the time. Now data is much like watching the news - always some spin. Marketing companies’ main selling point is statistical deception and spin.

Just had a discussion about this with a family member. Whatever Walter Cronkite used to tell us was most generally considered factual. I can’t say that now about our current ‘news casts’

My two cents.

Reactions: 3 users

gbodytoys

G-Body Guru
May 1, 2014
Detroit, MI
Funny how you phrased this. In the old days, before bag phones, data was not subjective 99.9% of the time. Now data is much like watching the news - always some spin. Marketing companies’ main selling point is statistical deception and spin.

Just had a discussion about this with a family member. Whatever Walter Cronkite used to tell us was most generally considered factual. I can’t say that now about our current ‘news casts’

My two cents.

I don't disagree. I check the sources though...a lot. Literally, when the news says, "22% of people....", I go find the original study. I look at methodologies, sample sizes, etc...

abbey castro

Royal Smart Person
Oct 31, 2015
Harker Hts TX
somewhere down the line this thread degenerated from who are the folks and what do we look like to what has been commented in the last threads. I have no idea why people can't concentrate with the subject at hand.

Reactions: 1 user

scoti

Royal Smart Person
Sep 5, 2019
Texas
somewhere down the line this thread degenerated from who are the folks and what do we look like to what has been commented in the last threads. I have no idea why people can't concentrate with the subject at hand.
Start a new thread with what you actually want vs asking a question. People interpreted the initial responses differently adding their thoughts which leads to many paths you might not have intended.

A 'Lets Get To Know Each Other' thread if you will.....

Reactions: 1 user

ck80

Supporting Member
Feb 18, 2014
I have no idea why people can't concentrate with the subject at hand.
Because this is gbodyforum. It's part and parcel with the fabric of our little group that no matter what you start a thread about, it WILL devolve and fly off the rails.

It's also part of what makes our little group fun.

• Agree
Reactions: 4 users

Clutch

Geezer
Apr 7, 2017
Brick NJ
Actually, Tiktok, snapchat, and perhaps instagram are for kids with a cellphone. Facebook's demographic is the oldest of all social media. There's data out there if you'd like to know (if you choose to believe the data).
Facebook says I don't meet community standards LoL

• Winner
Reactions: 3 users

bruisedbanana79

Master Mechanic
May 6, 2021
Please post somewhere what info they give you.

I have to admit that the ARB/sway bar I bought from them is a quality looking piece and is a direct bolt in. The price was better than anything else I found.

That is a great price for tube a-arms that include ball joints.
“The geometries are pretty much the same. The only change we made is that you will be able to adjust and align to 5 degrees positive caster. The true advantages is that a tubular arm will not flex like a stamped steel arm which will translate to a better handling response.”
Direct quote from cpp on their arms

Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor