Young Guns Show your Cars ( Thread)

Status
Not open for further replies.

SV6 REGAL

Greasemonkey
Nov 19, 2006
Ont Canada
whitey said:
you "boys" know nothing of what you speak.
when a j* car is sold here the profits go overseas , when a domestic car is sold here the profits stay here , get it ?
if you live in this part of the world you have an obligation to the economy that drives this part of the world.
do you think the j* market is open to cars from this part of the world ? they're not .
how soon we forget the j* aggression in WW2.
yes my SS was made in America but I understand what's good for America is good for me as a Canadian.
defend owning an import all you want you still suk

So a canadain got paid for building my Civic and a american got paid for building my Accord and thats bad??but letting a korean build the chevy is good?...whatever......ps the last new "American Car" i owned was a POS spent more time at the dealer then in my driveway and GM could have cared less.Don't get me wrong I like old cars all makes I am car "guy"I don't slam anyone for what they drive i spend my money on something that is going to last and the manufacture stands behind there product.

Ps
Your got one of those buy domestic stickers(CAW) on your car too.

Pontiac Vibe-toyota matrix
Ford Fusion-Mazda 6
Geo/chev Metro/Sprint-Suzuki Swift

mkiiisupra

Master Mechanic
Dec 28, 2008
Versailles, KY
Not exactly a young gun anymore myself just turned 29,, but I just sold this car and bought another regal, you all have probably seen the regals on here but this car was an awesome and powerful machine. Just needed to get rid of it to be able to focus on other projects. I like imports, as long as they arent riced out Hondas, I used to love when they revved on me in this thing, bye bye. Its the ones that throw some 25 horsepower StreetGlow stickers on their honda civic dx's and go around making asses out of themselves that give cars like this one, that are truly nice machines, a bad name. I did every bit of work on the Supra myself, even had to fabricate a lot of parts in order to get stuff to function properly. But again, Supras are on another level when it comes to imports from Japan.
32425700074_large.jpg

78mali350

Royal Smart Person
May 13, 2007
Pratt, KS
whitey said:

If you have a problem with what people choose to drive that's fine, it's a car site, we support cars. Have a problem take it up in a pm to that person. No need to call people out on the boards. Doesn't make any of us think more of you as a person.

Carsten

Greasemonkey
Feb 10, 2009
DORTMUND , Germany
Chevrolet->Daewoo

I think,this might be interesting...
In Germany, Daewoo `s are sold as Chevrolet´s ! I think only the HHR is the only real chevy , sold as a chevy in germany !
Some Chevrolet´s are official beeing sold here , but as GMC !
The Corvette is a make of its own , sold as Corvette,not as Chevrolet Corvette !
Somehow crazy... Greets , carsten

patmckinneyracing

Royal Smart Person
Jan 18, 2009
San Antonio, TX
I didn't start this thread to get imports and muscle going at it. This thread is supposed to be younger guys coming together since most of the older guys decided to buy up all the fun. Now as far as the whole " Chevy's made in Korea", I don't have a clue what your talking about. I agree that imports can be very nice cars, but it's the ricers that give you guys a really bad rep. And I'm a die hard American and I believe that buying american made cars can really help the economy.
But there are times where you come across good deals. Now if someone sells you an import for a good price, then the money is staying here. Most people on this forum can't afford to go to a toyota or nissan dealership and pick up a brand new import. Most prefer used ones with decent mileage cause thats what we can afford. As for me, I love american muscle and was raised with it. But I also have a special place for supras or the old 280 and 300zx's from the 80's.

But to those of you out there who take a beat up honda civic or accord, slap on some stickers, rims, and a muffler and think you have something your in for a rude awakening. My respect goes to the guys who can actually build their cars and have respect for their rides. If your out drifting and trying to show off to the muscle car guys, then your burning rubber at a red light. I've met some really cool guys who drive imports and take care of them. But I've seen the punks in hondas and toyotas who think they have it all, and my 80 malibu blows the doors clean off the hinges. Some of these younger guys need to learn that there will always be a car out there faster than yours.

midwestls

Royal Smart Person
Aug 15, 2007
Bismarck North Dakota
whitey said:
when a j* car is sold here the profits go overseas , when a domestic car is sold here the profits stay here , get it ?
if you live in this part of the world you have an obligation to the economy that drives this part of the world.
do you think the j* market is open to cars from this part of the world ? they're not .
yes my SS was made in America but I understand what's good for America is good for me as a Canadian.

LOL, these are the fun one's. '"you still suk". Calm down billy madison, nobody really cares what you think anyway. Guess what, I don't own an import, but I have and I will again. And as far as profits staying here, I'd think you'd be a little more interested in the jobs these companys produce, right???? Doesn't that make any sense to you? Hey McFLY..... You need to use your head a little more before you start calling people out. "you still suck" DAMN, that made you cool :roll:

patmckinneyracing

Royal Smart Person
Jan 18, 2009
San Antonio, TX
midwestls said:
whitey said:

LOL, these are the fun one's. '"you still suk". Calm down billy madison, nobody really cares what you think anyway. Guess what, I don't own an import, but I have and I will again. And as far as profits staying here, I'd think you'd be a little more interested in the jobs these companys produce, right???? Doesn't that make any sense to you? Hey McFLY..... You need to use your head a little more before you start calling people out. "you still suck" DAMN, that made you cool :roll:

X2 on that. Not everyone has the money to sit there and buy whatever they want. You buy what you can afford and most of the time its gonna be a used import. The muscle cars aren't affordable as much as they used to be. So if you have a ton of money to get whatever you want, good on ya. But if you can't handle or respect what people are able to have on this forum, or what kinds of cars they like, then your in the wrong place.

midwestls

Royal Smart Person
Aug 15, 2007
Bismarck North Dakota
WOW, you have to be the dumbest most uneducated person I've run into in forever. What does wal-mart have do do with anything chump??? Really are you that stupid???? :roll: :roll:

Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor