BUILD THREAD 87 Cutlass EFI build: 9/13/23..NEW STUFF!

As soon as I opened this thread I went WOW, you picked an awesome color and the paint shop did a great job of laying it on! Congrats on finally being able to bring your baby home 🙂
Thanks man! Here is another pic I forgot to post earlier. I took a closeup of the header panel/hood area, and had to resize it so I could post it. Here y'all go....
20180117_215557.jpg

Oh man that Monte looks awesome!!!

:twisted:

Came out great!!!

Congratz!

The day has finally come!!! With some help I picked the Cutlass up from the shop and got it safely delivered back to my brother n laws!!!!!!
I only had a few minutes to play, so I got the quarter windows in, and the header panel emblem on. Hopefully I can get some more assembly done this weekend.

Until then, here are some pics for you guys as promised 😀😀😀😀!!!!!!!!!
20180119_151210.jpg
20180119_150956.jpg
20180119_155539.jpg
20180119_163812.jpg
20180119_163904.jpg
20180119_171441.jpg

The day has finally come!!! With some help I picked the Cutlass up from the shop and got it safely delivered back to my brother n laws!!!!!!
I only had a few minutes to play, so I got the quarter windows in, and the header panel emblem on. Hopefully I can get some more assembly done this weekend.

Until then, here are some pics for you guys as promised 😀😀😀😀!!!!!!!!!View attachment 80897 View attachment 80898 View attachment 80899 View attachment 80900 View attachment 80901 View attachment 80902
It's a good day for Scott! Again car looks awesome I'm shore all the tedious hours spent working on trim and bright work will pay off as soon as you start to get it together and I'm sure you spent so much time on it you can't wait to see the stuff on the car so I know you'll be driving it soon

Awesome day for you buddy! The car looks great! I'm looking forward to a steady diet of updates.

all I can say is: :drool:

We'll keep tuned in to your updates, Scott. The car looks great, man.
Jack, thank you sir! I hope to make good progress on assembly, but will likely only be able to work on it once or twice a week.

Looks awesome...great day indeed!

Will be watching the re-assembly!
Thanks Kevin, it'll get back together sooner than later.
all I can say is: :drool:
Darin, that's how I felt when I saw it out in the sun yesterday! It has some flaws, or as Donovan called them "beauty marks" lol. Overall, I'm just so thrilled to have it back finally it doesn't matter!

My brother n law and I just stood there and stared at it for about 20 minutes before I put the quarter windows in. It was almost surreal since it's been a long journey so far!

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor