BUILD THREAD 87 Cutlass EFI build: 9/13/23..NEW STUFF!

giphy.gif

• Agree
Reactions: fleming442
Looks great! I just noticed your like total is way over your post total, I think it's safe to say everyone likes your car!

Thanks buddy! Been a long road to this point, and still a long one ahead! I sincerely appreciate all the feedback whether it be good or bad! It helps to keep me motivated when sh*t isn't going right.
I know what you mean, I spent months building a pair of hood scoops to look like W25 scoops, only to throw them in the trash.

Looks great Scott! You've put a lot of effort into it and soon you'll get to reap the rewards!
Thanks Kevin! Seeing it ready to leave paint jail has given me a boost in moral! All of the hours spent doing metal work, body mods, painting parts, etc has been so labor intensive I've been worn down!
I try to keep doing different things, such as LS assembly to keep motivated!
I'm truly looking forward to bolting parts back on for a change.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor