What did you do to your G-Body today? [2011-2018]

Status
Not open for further replies.

warmonga

Greasemonkey
Apr 9, 2006
pull one of my beast out , so I can get to one of my other projects thats been hiding some where in the garage..
war

Attachments

• Photo0549.jpg
    Photo0549.jpg
    215.4 KB · Views: 620
  • Photo0551.jpg
    Photo0551.jpg
    204.6 KB · Views: 608

80ELCAMINOFLAKE

Comic Book Super Hero
Sep 2, 2010
California So Cal
Drove malibu to work today after fixing my temp sensor on my intake, i was overheating and mad!!!!!! :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

Drove like a dream today tho...

pontiacgp

blank
Mar 31, 2006
Kitchener, Ontario
parked it, it's snowing a little and the friggin salt trucks are already out. I guess the contractors want to make sure they can charge the city as much as possible. Repaired the gas line the Jeep and picked up a pizza on the way home.

1SlowBu

Greasemonkey
Jun 17, 2011
Pulling the trans going to be putting a trans-shield on it.

redster

Not-quite-so-new-guy
Jun 25, 2012
Edmonton, AB
It was nice and slick out, so i started drifting around an empty parking lot near my house. One of the neighbours pulled out his old Malibu and started doing the same thing. Cops showed up and they gave it a go too, was a fun evening hahaha

Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor