What did you do to your G-Body today? [2011-2018]

Status
Not open for further replies.

1evilregal

Comic Book Super Hero
Apr 23, 2009
Greensboro, NC
washed a few years of crud off of it... gonna take a few more washings, and harsher detergent. going by the inspection sticker on the windshield(hadn't looked at it til today), looks like it's been off the road 6 years instead of the 3 I had previously thought...

what have I gotten mself into?????? :shock:

CamaroAdam73

Royal Smart Person
Well i made a good attempt to degree the cam in my 403 but ran into snags :? , other than that i started fitting a new black carpet into the car, but i'm not happy with it because it's a cut to fit, and fits like hell. I think since the original is in good shape i'll dye it and put it back in.

GBoDYon4s

Greasemonkey
Jan 27, 2013
So,CA.
I did a little adjusting to the suspension and finally gave the mistress the high heels i promised her...lol

Attachments

• PICT0151.JPG
    PICT0151.JPG
    1.9 MB · Views: 370

warmonga

Greasemonkey
Apr 9, 2006
I am f%%%%%% lazy . I went into the garage looked at my 1980 that have been sitting for about 4 years , I really need to do something instead of looking at the damn cars. I have a pile of junk in front of the car and it keeps getting bigger.

liquidh8

Comic Book Super Hero
Removed the gas tank in the turbo Buick, Made a new heavier gauge wire harness from the sender cap to the New Walbo pump. Just gotta get it all together here soon.

86 Grand prix

Master Mechanic
Nov 13, 2012
Chocowinity NC
Looks great, how bad was the install?

1evilregal

Comic Book Super Hero
Apr 23, 2009
Greensboro, NC
went looking for a 307/350/403 for the cutlass, and ended up coming home with a floor-shift steering colum for the pricley sum of $46 :banana: , also started tearing into the existing 307 to see what's going on with it....

Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor