What did you do to your G-Body today? [2011-2018]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Really wondering why I didnt do this earlier ?? Really simple. I guess the hardest was locating a decent orig air cleaner with ducting to start with. Still want to weld the snout on and give it some paint before the snow flies.

I really like this. I want to do it too but am nervous as to how restrictive the housing itself is.

Got my new floor pan trimmed and ready to weld in on my 78 Monte. Need to replace the sides of original walls near back seat as both are too weak to weld to...

IMG_1861.JPG

I sold the blue 85' Regal this morning that I bought earlier this year and I swapped the header panel, decklid, rear bumper and driver's mirror with my 86' Regal and sold it for $200 less than I paid so I think I at least broke even. The blue spray paint I bought from Painter's Supply was a perfect match for the junk parts I installed from the 86'.

ugggh,that there "symbiotic life form" sh*t as i refer to it can be quite the chore!!! i have had good results with gas as it somewhat penetrates/delsolves it to a workable/removable cond-state🙂
Took the rear 1/4 windows out of 78 Monte... What a pain and gooey mess!!! Anyone have a good way to cut through and clean off this stuff?

today i installed a better fitting hard fuel line to my edelbrock carb with fuel pressure gauge and fuel regulator will be installed later this week. taking advantage of the warm weather in northeast ohio.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor