What did you do to your G-Body today? [2011-2018]

Status
Not open for further replies.
i used to use mine for pheasant hunting. wife keeps trying to get me to sell it. mine has 4 lift on it. here is a pic off it when i used to drive it
539868_3111400513589_352727606_n.jpg

Had a buddy of mine tint the windows on Project Olds Cool

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

Went on like a 120 mile trip just out driving in the country. Really Beautiful stuff to find in Iowa. I think this is Big Creek Lake in Polk City.
13873086_1126282544130920_1128889492459627784_n.jpg

Reactions: Rktpwrd
worked on getting the fill plug out of my transmission, tried heat and heat again and heat again and so much penetration oil I should have bought shares in the company. I hit the cold chisel with some good whacks and that didn'[t budge the plug, even when I hit my hand and I swore the plug still didn't move. Sooooooo, I drilled a hole in the plug, filled the transmission and plugged the hole with silicone which I'm leaving till tomorrow to dry. The transmission will be out this winter so I''l fix the fill plug then...

Great looking car!!!!
Thank you!
🙂
It's slowly coming together. I've done a ton of work to it since picking it up a little over a year ago. I also have a bunch of pics and info on it I need to somehow organize into a build thread.
I really need to get on that...

Reactions: pontiacgp
I removed the intake manifold and was happy to see the gasket was oil covered at the intake ports. I had been using enough oil for Opec to put me on their Christmas card list. A few of the plugs were oil fouled and I knew it was not the valve seals. I was a little worried that the heads had developed cracks so I was thrilled to see it was just the gaskets as I thought. Now I'm celebrating with a nice dinner of a honey dew...🙂

^^ its nice when you "think" you got it figured out and you realize you were right !! Honeydew huh ? You must be over that bug you had in the spring by now aren't you ?

^^ its nice when you "think" you got it figured out and you realize you were right !! Honeydew huh ? You must be over that bug you had in the spring by now aren't you ?

thanks and yup, that bug is gone but it's one of those that you never get rid of completely and thanks to that bug for the weight I lost and I have managed to keep the weight from reappearing....

picked up some ARP intake bolts for the vortec heads and thanks to our low dollar the 8 bolts cost me $40.....:wtf:

Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor