What did you do to your G-Body today? [2011-2018]

Status
Not open for further replies.
car is getting close. got the front 1/2 way back together. got the head lights in and one grill lol
14202673_10206456199033389_5371997015423720292_n.jpg

Found out my lil 350 Buick can rev to 6000 and be happy. Valve float starts at about 6200 so shifting at 55-5800 seems ideal. 😛 Plus raccoons make quite the thud when you hit em at 45mph.

Found out my lil 350 Buick can rev to 6000 and be happy. Valve float starts at about 6200 so shifting at 55-5800 seems ideal. 😛 Plus raccoons make quite the thud when you hit em at 45mph.
Poor guy, but It was funny as hell. lil b*st*rd came out of nowhere and in my rearview all I saw was what looked like a furry hockey player wiped out spinning off the road. Or more like someone threw a frisbee. That's a better analogy.

Last edited:
Drove my GP home after spending the weekend dog sitting at my son and his wife's new place, 4 acres out in the county and a nice slat water pool and a barn where my GP will be for the winter. My GP is running great and the drive home was perfect...🙂

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor