What did you do to your G-Body today? [2011-2018]

Status
Not open for further replies.
scuffed the old paint, primed, based, cleared... luckily no wetsanding needed but yeah, i followed the old lines, and used nason paint. thanks!

cutyard.jpg

Longroof79 said:
lepewwagon said:
lowered the front suspension and blacked out center of rims

Welcome aboard! Good looking wagon. Post some pics of it when you get a chance. Anything else done to it?

Thanks Longroof!. It was supposed to be a a father daughter project. After selling my 78 to JKING78 about 3 years ago my daughter was upset becasue she wanted it to be hers. After promising her a cooler (high school) ride. i bought the wagon and she was at first excited then lost intrest. The wagon has a 4.3 V6 and transmission from a 91 2500. I pretty much do all the work myself. Thank goodness for ecology and yank a part here in phoenix.

Attachments

• 100.jpg
    100.jpg
    38.1 KB · Views: 1,255
  • waon 2.JPG
    waon 2.JPG
    154.4 KB · Views: 1,269
  • 101.jpg
    101.jpg
    35.4 KB · Views: 1,242
  • 1005.jpg
    1005.jpg
    21.8 KB · Views: 1,247
Took the car cover off and pulled it out of the drive way to load up some junk to take to the dump. Making room in the garage so I can fit the regal in to start the motor swap.

Pull the 442 out in sun for the second time this year put the load of NOS stuff I just bought in trunk. Going to ride into town and get gas in it . Inspect tags is from 4 / 92 hope cops r busy elsewhere .

After cleaning garage Put up on jack stands when get back and cover . Need to get room in garage for plow and ready for winter

Finally got the heater core changed in the 85. Gotta have heat for the wifey and kids this winter.... 😀

First time I had done this, and I DELICATELY did the job, so as to not break any of the heater box...took my time and did it in about 3 hours...could've gotten it done sooner, but like I said, I tried to be very delicate with all those 27 year old pieces.

bought one of these digital 6 plus boxes..

6520_full.jpg

and one of these to go with it..85551

85551_full.jpg

my e-curve is giving me problems so I have to send it in to be repaired...I'll use these until I get my e-curve back and then set up the e-curve with the ignition box and keep the msd distributor for my spare. I like running without vacuum advance. I find it much more consistent and the car pulls stronger

Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor