What did you do to your G-Body today? [2019]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Injectedcutty

G body LS mafia
Nov 24, 2014
Louisville, KY
I took the blazer sway bar hardware yesterday and put it into my jug of evaporust. It sat for 26 hours, and I pulled everything out at 2045hrs, rinsed in soapy water, and let dry. That stuff has some voodoo magic....I've used the same solution since August, no draining, no filtering, etc. It's probably some stupid household ingredient that does the work, but they've built a helluva brand with it!!!....
20191030_212706.jpg

Reactions: 10 users
Nov 4, 2012
I took the blazer sway bar hardware yesterday and put it into my jug of evaporust. It sat for 26 hours, and I pulled everything out at 2045hrs, rinsed in soapy water, and let dry. That stuff has some voodoo magic....I've used the same solution since August, no draining, no filtering, etc. It's probably some stupid household ingredient that does the work, but they've built a helluva brand with it!!!.... View attachment 127215

I love the stuff!

• Agree
Reactions: 2 users

MrSony

Geezer
Nov 15, 2014
Des Moines, Iowa
Fixed my hood light.
hoodlight.jpg

Reactions: 6 users

MrSony

Geezer
Nov 15, 2014
Des Moines, Iowa
Also retuned the carb (idle mixture anyway) to where it's more comfortable with the new intake. Bounces from 15-16", but never strays. Probably valve guides. Oh well. alternator needs replacing. Sounds like marbles in a folgers can. Again. Shitty oreillys reman garbage. Anyone got a source for AC Delco or an actual quality alternator? Stock style. ~100 amp.

Reactions: 2 users

mclellan83

Comic Book Super Hero
Jun 27, 2017
Pgh, PA
Got the main headunit figured out how it is going to mount, but still need to finish some little stuff with that. But really wanted to get the carpet at least in the car, probably not gonna be able to get to it until I get back from Vegas
20191031_201734.jpg

pontiacgp

blank
Mar 31, 2006
Kitchener, Ontario
Got the main headunit figured out how it is going to mount, but still need to finish some little stuff with that. But really wanted to get the carpet at least in the car, probably not gonna be able to get to it until I get back from Vegas
View attachment 127343

I think you should get it done before Vegas cause after Vegas you probably wont have the money to finish it.... :giggle:

• Haha
  • Agree
Reactions: 3 users

motorheadmike

Geezer
Nov 18, 2009
Saskatchewan, Truckistan
I think you should get it done before Vegas cause after Vegas you probably wont have the money to finish it.... :giggle:

Or the urge thanks to the VD he'll contract. Not everything that happens in Vegas, stays in Vegas.

• Haha

mclellan83

Comic Book Super Hero
Jun 27, 2017
Pgh, PA
Or the urge thanks to the VD he'll contract. Not everything that happens in Vegas, stays in Vegas.

Ha, we shall see. Going solo this year, have an extra pass so might try to talk a hooker that is into cars into going with me

• Haha
  • Optimistic
Reactions: 4 users
Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor