What did you do to your G-Body today? [2019]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Injectedcutty

G body LS mafia
Nov 24, 2014
Louisville, KY
Got the sway bar painted, but the hammered finish is too bright for my liking, so I misted it with black paint. I think it'll be fine, but gotta let it dry enough to bring in and hang up.
20191102_184531.jpg

Reactions: 6 users

Injectedcutty

G body LS mafia
Nov 24, 2014
Louisville, KY
i dig it! on the cheap baby.wish i knew about that mod year$ ago.
I just looked it over. I laid the black on just a tad thick in a couple spots, and missed the underside since it was hard to reach. I'll tackle it tomorrow when it's sunny and warmer. The end links should be in Monday, so I hope to have this project finished soon as I've neglected the dash and the infamous wheelwell too.

Reactions: 5 users

Ribbedroof

Comic Book Super Hero
Supporting Member
Jan 4, 2009
Wellston, OK
Installed the side marker lamps I got from Kevin . Thought about installing a head unit, but don't really like either one I have around the shop. Also pondered what to make rear seat divider out of or whether to just pull a used one out of a junker

Reactions: 4 users

melloelky

Comic Book Super Hero
Oct 22, 2017
mass
drove around for a few hours,it was idling higher than normal.i backed it down and @an idle it seemed like it was running outta gas.drove fine otherwise.i caught a gas smell a few times with the window down.i have a slight gas smell in the garage now.always something.
i did see a guy driving a malibu into his back yard with the roof cut off.no idea what's going on there.

Reactions: 3 users

Doug Chahoy

Comic Book Super Hero
Nov 21, 2016
Put all new brake lines . booster and prop valve in . What a PITA when the bodies on and the engine with long tubes is in place .

Reactions: 3 users

Wageslave

Royal Smart Person
Jan 25, 2017
Decided to pull my Megasquirt system out and put the Edelbrock 650 back on. I like the Megasquirt system, but it never seemed like I could keep it dialed in once the temperature changes. I would rather deal with carb than have a lean-out burn a hole in a piston.

I have the fuel pump switched back over today and will tackle the engine compartment tomorrow, after the garage airs out a little bit.

Reactions: 1 users

MrSony

Geezer
Nov 15, 2014
Des Moines, Iowa
drove around for a few hours,it was idling higher than normal.i backed it down and @an idle it seemed like it was running outta gas.drove fine otherwise.i caught a gas smell a few times with the window down.i have a slight gas smell in the garage now.always something.
i did see a guy driving a malibu into his back yard with the roof cut off.no idea what's going on there.
racecar? some cut the roof off to put a premade cage in then weld it back on.

Reactions: 1 user
Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor