What did you do to your G-Body today? [2019]

Status
Not open for further replies.

motorheadmike

Geezer
Nov 18, 2009
Saskatchewan, Truckistan
Ha, we shall see. Going solo this year, have an extra pass so might try to talk a hooker that is into cars into going with me

Keep your pimp hand strong, and double-bag it before you shag it.

• Haha
  • Informative
Reactions: 5 users

fleming442

Captain Tenneal
Dec 26, 2013
Polished and cleared the last wheel because new tires Sunday. The clear orange peeled like a nut sac, so I get to wet sand again..... because I just freaking LOVE sanding, especially TWICE! FML

• Indifferent
  • Agree
Reactions: 3 users

DSPbuilt

G-Body Guru
Jan 7, 2016
Cape Coral, FL
Hey! F you, buds! I donut come to yer house an sh*t on yer front lawn...

Sheesh.
hey don’t worry I’m on the shitty side of both. Cheap parts on a build that’s taken way too long and have nothing to show for it except for a car that’s been sitting in the drive way for the last 8 months...

Reactions: 1 user

motorheadmike

Geezer
Nov 18, 2009
Saskatchewan, Truckistan
hey don’t worry I’m on the shitty side of both. Cheap parts on a build that’s taken way too long and have nothing to show for it except for a car that’s been sitting in the drive way for the last 8 months...

Just so we're clear I was just joking around... your assessment wasn't innacurate.

Reactions: 1 users

fleming442

Captain Tenneal
Dec 26, 2013
Problem?
20191102_113750.jpg

Been riding like that for probably 20k miles. It was a failed experiment where I had a Blazer tie rod end turned down to match the G adjuster. I was trying to see if the taper was better, but I still ended up putting 2 hardened washers under the castle nut to get the cotter pin to work. Those were Pro Forged- Moogs going in.
Also, note the torn grease boot. The passenger side was gone. I've been fighting this issue, and I think I'll just order extra boots.

Last edited:
  • Winner
  • Scared
Reactions: 5 users

pontiacgp

blank
Mar 31, 2006
Kitchener, Ontario
removed the fuel pump and made a section of aluminum fuel line to replace it. I put together the harness for the new fuel in tank pump. I dropped the fuel tank and removed the straps. Painted the underside to the truck floor with POR15 and painted the seam area of the new tank with POR 15. I'll let the POR dry overnight and put the tank in tomorrow along with the new straps. ....:)

Reactions: 6 users
Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor