What Did You Do To Your G-Body Today? [2020]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes, I understand that there is wiring plus a small coil to impede the electric flow, causing resistance, but until I had the volt meter, the ammeter was the only way to see if it was charging. Like I said above, I plan on removing it soon.

we would like a time and day, not just someday in the future... :popcorn:

we would like a time and day, not just someday in the future... :popcorn:
Patience my friend, I have already done more to my regular driver Caballero this year than a lot of people do to their projects in two-three years.
In fact, that is one of the great things about this thread, it inspires me/us to actually get something done on our cars.

Patience my friend, I have already done more to my regular driver Caballero this year than a lot of people do to their projects in two-three years.
In fact, that is one of the great things about this thread, it inspires me/us to actually get something done on our cars.

I was just joking with you and I blame the covid-19 for forcing me to post credulous things and eating too much :popcorn:

sorry that "credulous" was a typo, I meant to say "ridiculous"...

Nothing but remove this ridiculous amount of snow we got last night, I expect this sort of thing toward the end of the month of October not in September, Now my B-day tomorrow is somewhat trashed by insane cold weather. At least the roads are clear, the snow (Wet and Heavy) just stuck in other areas.
20200908_093621[1].jpg20200908_095018[1].jpg

Nothing but remove this ridiculous amount of snow we got last night, I expect this sort of thing toward the end of the month of October not in September, Now my B-day tomorrow is somewhat trashed by insane cold weather. At least the roads are clear, the snow (Wet and Heavy) just stuck in other areas.
View attachment 156713View attachment 156714
Wow, that looks to be about 5-6 inches. Like you, I would never expect snow in September. Hope you have a happy birthday tomorrow, my birthday was about a week and a half ago, I am keeping my age a secret for id theft reasons.

The Holley is installed and this time it actually runs the engine:
View attachment 156715
Although I need to do some more tinkering, it’s got what I can best describe as a skip when holding constant RPM. Could just be my cam though, 108 LSA and 282degrees of duration is a bit much.

That's a bunch of duration. Idle will be higher than "normal".

Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor