What Did You Do To Your G-Body Today? [2020]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nothing but remove this ridiculous amount of snow we got last night, I expect this sort of thing toward the end of the month of October not in September, Now my B-day tomorrow is somewhat trashed by insane cold weather. At least the roads are clear, the snow (Wet and Heavy) just stuck in other areas.
View attachment 156713View attachment 156714

is there any particular reason you feel the need to share your snow with the rest of us?.....we are not all in this together..... 😡

Nothing but remove this ridiculous amount of snow we got last night, I expect this sort of thing toward the end of the month of October not in September, Now my B-day tomorrow is somewhat trashed by insane cold weather. At least the roads are clear, the snow (Wet and Heavy) just stuck in other areas.
View attachment 156713View attachment 156714

I like your snow post!

It could snow right now and I would be happy!

I like your snow post!

It could snow right now and I would be happy!

get out your Garmin and head for the pole, you can have snow all year round.... :popcorn: ....

northpole.png

Picked up some parts today, and got to it after helping with homework. The charger lugs are mounted, but I don't have go go gadget arms to be able to get them all the way tight. Also got the junction blocks mounted with rivnuts and most of the existing wiring attached. Still need to mount my main breaker and fuel pump relay, but made good progress tonight. Not sure what/if I'll get anything done tomorrow, it's my b-day so probably hang out....likely not lol!
20200908_142607.jpg
20200908_213859.jpg
20200908_223203.jpg

I have learned the reason that my oil light stays on when I have nearly 40# of oil pressure, I mistakenly assumed that the power went to the switch first, then to the warning light. It actually comes from the instrument cluster through the light, then to the switch, and from there to ground. So that means that I will have to pull the cluster back out to change the way it is wired. The coolant warning light will also need to be reworked the same way. Taking the day off work tomorrow to visit the dentist, and then take my wife to her doctor. I should have all afternoon available to get the cluster out, the two warning lights rewired, and all put back in again.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor