What Did You Do To Your G-Body Today? [2023]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mocked up the Hydroboost lines. I’ probably going to shorten the on from the HB to the gearbox. The plan is cut a hole on the fender brace and run the lines inside the fender. Can’t wait to drive this thing already. It’s been a rough start to the year but I think I’m ready to get back at it.
Ignore the shitty paint work on the frame and wiring that will be getting addressed shortly.
A8D83E81-762F-4774-96A6-DE5A7466D7A0.jpeg
8DE97240-4CA2-48BD-9587-C5E9D485BC62.jpeg

I'd trade my high 70s and mid 80s the last week for your snow, but, you've got to take our pine pollen with you.
Is the amount of pollen this year normal? I parked under a tree when I was travelling through to Florida and my truck looked like it was covered in dried cat pee. It was insane how much there was.

Is the amount of pollen this year normal? I parked under a tree when I was travelling through to Florida and my truck looked like it was covered in dried cat pee. It was insane how much there was.

They have f--k bugs there too that fly around docked with one another.

Reactions: 86LK
Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor