Status
Not open for further replies.

smokybob

Not-quite-so-new-guy
Oct 16, 2016
Jacksonville, FL
I still have to remove the rear seat and take up the rest of the carpet, i dont know about the damage in the back yet. If possible i will try to patch it. If the damage is severe i will just replace the entire floorboard.

Reactions: 1 user

Turbo Zach

Comic Book Super Hero
Sep 8, 2015
Everything enter changes between years expect sail panel. I put 85 Monte interior in my 79 Monte.

• Informative

smokybob

Not-quite-so-new-guy
Oct 16, 2016
Jacksonville, FL
OK here is a whopper of a question. I need the evaporator housing that holds the blower motor and the evaporator, what model and year are these interchangeable with? I can't seem to find one on eBay or the forums. The pic below is what I'm talking about. Its missing the upper half.

Texas82GP

Just-a-worm
Apr 3, 2015
Spring, Texas
Start a thread in the wanted section. There is probably a member out there that has one. Or try car-part.com.

• Agree
Reactions: 1 users

Texas82GP

Just-a-worm
Apr 3, 2015
Spring, Texas
Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor