thought this was pretty funny.... bashing all rice burners

Status
Not open for further replies.

78_CreamPuff

Not-quite-so-new-guy
Apr 24, 2010
north eastern, IL
I have owned a 2004 wrx and I will tell you what, that is one great car....handles good, awesome power from the factory, a monster in the snow...just a all around awesome dd. I did a few tastefull mods on it nice bosal 3 inch cat back, a really mild open source tune. it wasnt really that fast being an auto but having 15 pounds of boost just made it feel violent when the turbo kicked in. I miss it alot but lost my job and had to give it up to the bank...but I will own one again some day. until then I got the malibu to work on and fix up.

Doober

Royal Smart Person
Apr 8, 2007
Swartz Creek, MI/Tucson, AZ
I have an '02-'05 WRX on my 'to-own' list. I've quietly coveted them for years.

Minion1186

G-Body Guru
Apr 12, 2009
jesus,we have a guy in my town driving a mitsubishi eclipse that is identical to the one paul walker drove in fast and the furious minus the stickers,souped up engine,nitrious and all the other expensive, go fast goodies his had.This guys has a fart muffler, and half of a wing bolted up to the trunk lid, literally just the two wing posts but no wing. He likes to floor it down the street where we all hang out and tries to look all cool in it. Funny thing is,its all stock and cant get out of its own way.

85Supreme

Royal Smart Person
Aug 25, 2009
My brother and my Dad both have WRXs they are quick little cars.

Dads 02
100_4634.jpg

Brothers 04
2010_0404AC.jpg

test fit new trunk and wing, still deciding on wether to go with or without the wing
P6120020.jpg

both with countless mods.

My dream subaru is an 06-07 STI Limited in the Gunmetal color.

85Supreme

Royal Smart Person
Aug 25, 2009
thats what he said he wanted to do because he picke the whole trunk up from the junk yard to make it wingless and the wing thats on it is a wings west wing which is pretty exspensive

bjohn07

Master Mechanic
May 9, 2010
Doober said:
I see a lot of 300ZXs around here, and I think they're nice lookin' cars... but the only people I've seen driving them are guys with gray or white hair :wtf:
the first car i ever modded was a 86 z car. me and my dad with the help of his buddy david dropped an aluminum headed 350 in it with a jag rear end. that little car was sick. and it sounded mean as ****. id like to do another swap like that someday. but i got a project i just started and another lined up after that.

carmangary

G-Body Guru
Oct 13, 2009
I think wings on cars are the stupidest things ever. The only smart wing I have seen is the one on New Beetles that automatically come out when you hit around 70mph. And, if you notice, it is a little thing. Not some huge 747 wing that does nothing but add more wind resistance to your car.

marcar1993

G-Body Guru
Aug 31, 2007
New Jersey
I geuss I should jump on the band wagon too. I want a subaru too. Probably a wagon though like an older legacy and swap in all the wrx/sti parts. No one would expect it and I love wagons. One day I'd like that. Also I like the supra's and some of the older nissans aren't too bad, though not exactly my cup of tea.
As was said before, all foreign cars are not rice. Rice is a foreign car with "looks like go fast" goodies. Then there are imports, which many are pretty damn cool.

Btw "billysmithss", why don't we lay off the slanderous terms?

Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor