thought this was pretty funny.... bashing all rice burners

Status
Not open for further replies.

Doober

Royal Smart Person
Apr 8, 2007
Swartz Creek, MI/Tucson, AZ
Anything I've seen from him has been of a trolling nature... ignore it and it will go away, right? :lol:
Far as the older Subarus, my understanding was the crash tests were not so good for the GC body style, but safecar.gov says otherwise.

85Supreme

Royal Smart Person
Aug 25, 2009
To me it looke like a grocery cart when you ad a huge wing on the back.I vote NO to the wing.

and when have you ever seen a grocery cart with a huge wing on the back?...lol
he wants to go wingless and i like wingless but since his car is black you cant see any of the body lines as good as my dad's silver 02 (basically the same car) and i feel it needs a little extra on the back.

Doober

Royal Smart Person
Apr 8, 2007
Swartz Creek, MI/Tucson, AZ
I'd say if anything go for a regular Impreza spoiler. I used to live on a dirt road, and even though a small spoiler doesn't do a ton for stability at freeway speeds, it helps keep dust from collecting on the rearmost portion of the car because of the aerodynamics.
wrx11.JPG

85Supreme

Royal Smart Person
Aug 25, 2009
my dad still has that wing on his car he just has wing risers on it so its a little bigger

WIKD CUT

Apprentice
May 28, 2010
Re: thought this was pretty funny.... bashing all rice burne

I don't have a problem with rice burners in general. Some of the Nissans and Subarus and Hondas are pretty damn fast. What bothers me is all the idiots who take a Civic hatchback, put a fart can on it, paint it retina frying yellow, slap a dragon or some sh*t on the side, install 1000 lbs of ground effects that they screw up the first time they turn into a raised parking lot, install the biggest wing they can on the trunk, install a 10,000 watt stereo system, tint all the windows, mount tires that are too narrow for the width of the wheels, install enough neon to light up a runway, install some APC seats from Wal-Mart, put led lighted valve stem covers and led washer fluid sprayer lights, paint the dash the same color as the car and then watch it peel, paint the stock calipers some god-awful color like orange, and then park at the local gas station every night and pretend like everyone thinks that your car is the sh*t. Pull into a parking lot and rev the thing to the limiter several times like that really impressive.

There are some very legitimate "ricers" out there that are wicked fast, but they aren't the ones that are lime green with a coffe can exhaust and the wing off of a top fuel dragster.

monte olrac

G-Body Guru
Feb 11, 2009
Wichita damn Falls Tx.

WIKD CUT said:
There are some very legitimate "ricers" out there that are wicked fast, but they aren't the ones that are lime green with a coffe can exhaust and the wing off of a top fuel dragster.

They are called Tuners when you do them right, also this whole thread has been about what you just said you should read it from the begining, you'll get a laugh. "retina frying yellow" lol.

87REGALPRO

Greasemonkey
Mar 29, 2010

My second car was a civic, good gas mileage but weak as far as standard power. And if your a big American like me these cars are not for you. :x

87BlackSheep

Apprentice
Jul 1, 2010
Fort Knox, KY

Nothing pisses me off more. That's why I put them in their place. The other day I smoked an 09 dodge neon with a fart can. and my windows aren't even tinted! :D

85montemj

Greasemonkey
Nov 4, 2009

There's a kid in my school that has an eclipse with a body kit thats broken to all hell and a spoiler that's about 1 1/2 feet tall. He put cheap "racing" seats in it. Can anyone guess what he used to mount them? 22 gauge steel!!!! I respect anyone who has the drive to work on a car and make it their own but that's just re-dick-o-lus!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor