What did you do to your G-Body today? [2011-2018]

Status
Not open for further replies.
installed a duel snorkel air cleaner
IMG309.jpg

IMG310.jpg

I finally got off my *ss, put down the radios, and got the 403 tore down to the heads and the head bolts cracked loose (needs head gaskets)... sh*t that was a giant pain in the *ss, I know its been at least 20 years since the top end of this engine's been apart, probably more. My bum shoulder is going to take its revenge in the morning I can tell already. Still have to break loose the pass. side motor mount to jack up the engine to get that back pushrod out :evil: :evil: :evil:

But hopefully soon I'll have a freshly painted (the top anyway) 403 w/ new intake back on the streets. She's getting a little dusty after sitting for more than a year....

1LOW95GMC said:
installed a duel snorkel air cleaner
IMG309.jpg

IMG310.jpg

Damn I really like that. Might have to start looking for one myself.

Finished applying FatMat to my floor, roof, and trunk
IMG_20120520_191239.jpg

IMG_20120520_191219.jpg

I covered the entire trunk and then sprayed it with undercoat rubber sound deadener.
IMG_20120520_100235.jpg

Then I installed rear bars
IMG_20120525_123517.jpg

Anyone else have the problem of the 7th hole not lining up behind the brace? I just left it as is.
IMG_20120525_123302.jpg

][/quote]

Damn I really like that. Might have to start looking for one myself.[/quote]
Why look for one? When you could make one like I did! All you have to do is find a aircleaner with the sane snorkel and cut it off and weld it to your old air cleaner. Cutting a new hole ofcorse

it's over 90º today so I took the tops off and went for a nice cruise to pick up a Mac TL90 digital timing light for $60.. 😀

$(KGrHqV,!iME7Etvwjy)BPwtkSDJj!~~48_35.JPG

1LOW95GMC said:

Damn I really like that. Might have to start looking for one myself.[/quote]
Why look for one? When you could make one like I did! All you have to do is find a aircleaner with the sane snorkel and cut it off and weld it to your old air cleaner. Cutting a new hole ofcorse[/quote]

Hmm, might have to do that 😀

pontiacgp said:
it's over 90º today so I took the tops off and went for a nice cruise to pick up a Mac TL90 digital timing light for $60.. 😀

$(KGrHqV,!iME7Etvwjy)BPwtkSDJj!~~48_35.JPG

Where did you get that? You're in Canada aren't you gp?

I finally got around to putting my dash back in. I broke my water temp line (thats why the gauge is missing) and blew a fuse in the process so I should be done next weekend when I get home again. Also finished putting the new carpet in.
newdash.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor