BUILD THREAD 87 Cutlass EFI build: 9/13/23..NEW STUFF!

Texas82GP

Just-a-worm
Apr 3, 2015
Spring, Texas
I hope you have a good, productive day Scott!

• Optimistic
Reactions: 2 users

liquidh8

Comic Book Super Hero
Looks awesome Scott!

• Agree
Reactions: 3 users

Injectedcutty

G body LS mafia
Nov 24, 2014
Louisville, KY
Looks awesome Scott!
Thanks Jim! Getting there piece by piece. It just sucks I only get to wrench on it maybe once a week, that's why it takes so long for me to get stuff accomplished! I'm hoping to have a portable garage setup by spring, and if so the Cutlass will come home and I will be able to speed up some! I would like to have the drivetrain bolted in before though since my brother n law has a nice flat driveway and garage floor, unlike the jacked up driveway at the house we're renting.

Btw, how's the house progress coming alongup there?

Reactions: 2 users

liquidh8

Comic Book Super Hero
House is moving slow. I am building my dad's house at the same time as mine, just staggered a few weeks ahead. So his foundation is in, and my hole will get dug in a week or so.

Reactions: 3 users

Injectedcutty

G body LS mafia
Nov 24, 2014
Louisville, KY
I haven't really had time to work on the Cutlass much lately. Last weekend I only had a few hours so I attempted to install the astro shaft, but I ended up getting pissed because I screwed up some of the splines awhile back! Luckily I had time today to hunt another one down. Hard to pass up $6.77 out the door!!!!
20180227_153626.jpg

Also, my brother n law was off work today and decided to roll the Cutlass out into the sun to blow the dust off and wipe it down. He sent me some pics, so here are a few. I love the color more and more, and it just looks mean!!!!
IMAG0053.jpg
IMAG0039.jpg
IMAG0051.jpg
IMAG0049.jpg
IMAG0048.jpg

Hopefully I can get some assembly time in soon! That's it for now guys, cheers!

• Winner
Reactions: 10 users

Clutch

Geezer
Apr 7, 2017
Brick NJ
I haven't really had time to work on the Cutlass much lately. Last weekend I only had a few hours so I attempted to install the astro shaft, but I ended up getting pissed because I screwed up some of the splines awhile back! Luckily I had time today to hunt another one down. Hard to pass up $6.77 out the door!!!! View attachment 83501

Also, my brother n law was off work today and decided to roll the Cutlass out into the sun to blow the dust off and wipe it down. He sent me some pics, so here are a few. I love the color more and more, and it just looks mean!!!! View attachment 83502 View attachment 83503 View attachment 83504 View attachment 83505 View attachment 83506

Hopefully I can get some assembly time in soon! That's it for now guys, cheers!
That just looks so good!

• Agree
Reactions: 6 users

1evilregal

Comic Book Super Hero
Apr 23, 2009
Greensboro, NC
:drool::notworthy::drool:

• Agree
Reactions: 5 users

Injectedcutty

G body LS mafia
Nov 24, 2014
Louisville, KY
Small update guys. I had a couple hours to tinker with the Cutlass today, so I managed to dig out the door glass from safe storage and get them installed. Now I have to figure out to hotwire the window motors to raise the glass, but that'll be after the weatherstripping is on.

Anyways, I'm glad to have all the glass in finally and here are a couple pics....
20180311_123441.jpg
20180311_125551.jpg

• Winner
Reactions: 8 users

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor