What did you do to your G-Body today? [2011-2018]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Oldsmoletick

Royal Smart Person
Sep 18, 2009
cny
Drove it to work, gave it a bath, gave it a drink, and then let her eat a bit, lol :mrgreen:

findinglemo

Master Mechanic
Jun 12, 2011
Owasso, Oklahoma
Well seeing that I've only had the Lemans for a little over 3 weeks, I did buy a NOS Headlight Bezel that is absolutely killer...
I've also got a NOS rear wheel moulding coming as well.... :lol:

Geed_up_442

Master Mechanic
Dec 25, 2009
I'm adding speakers to the lower door panel. I did a test fit of the door panel on a friends car and found out i needed to move the tweeter back. I ended up not liking the look so i'll put the tweeter probably in the dash . Got the frame on the other door started today too.

Attachments

• IMAG0023.jpg
    IMAG0023.jpg
    1.2 MB · Views: 607
  • IMAG0018.jpg
    IMAG0018.jpg
    2.9 MB · Views: 604

-83MONTESS-

Comic Book Super Hero
Nov 4, 2010
Bellevue, Ohio
My Autometer water temp gauge came in the mail today from Summit and I got 2 seats from an 07 Colorado for my interior swap. Seats will go in tomarow :banana:

85GPLef41

Royal Smart Person
Nov 14, 2008
Colorado
G-Body_Vet said:
85GPLef41 said:
i rebuilt my a-arms, i got them powdercoated silver then i installed energy suspension bushings, they came out pretty nice! As for the steering shaft i installed the jeep one.

I have a jeep shaft. I'm "1978 challenged" though. It's not a drop in deal.

Why not? I did have to file i tiny bit off the shaft for where the bolt slides through up on top.. :D

Dragonist said:
I so love coil packs![/quote] LOl! i can't wait to start the swap but have so much other work to do first.... :roll: [quote="bu*thang said:
have the front end of bu taken down getting headlamp pans plated as well as header panel mounting brackets and core support

who's plating the headlamp pans? they plastic?

joevk78

Not-quite-so-new-guy
Jun 4, 2011
Not sure it if counts, but I had a dream about mine last night. I dreamed that I bought it back and there was some weird rope-looking gasket coming out between the supercharger it somehow gained and the intake, yet it ran fine. I kept trying to stuff it back in, but it kept falling out. And for some reason, it was a sedan instead of a coupe.

Jun 20, 2011
well like all old cars that have not been touched. i went to change rear brakes. sooooo this will turn into new rear brake lines, wheel cylinders, shoes, hardware, backing plates. rotted. so i pulled the axles. and of course the bolts that hold the backing plates broke so. tomorrow i get to drill those out and do all that work. :shock:

Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor