G-Body Guru
Mar 25, 2011
PNW, WA
Blew a speaker..

pontiacgp

blank
Mar 31, 2006
Kitchener, Ontario
damn, that is hot. I worked in Mojave desert a few times on aircraft and it never got that hot... :shock:

cullencombs

Not-quite-so-new-guy
Nov 22, 2010
Painted and installed new AC block off plate. Cleaned and painted crossmember. Installed intake, harmonic balancer and water pump. Getting ready to plant the new engine into its home!!

papabearxl

Royal Smart Person
Sep 2, 2008
Parrottsville, TN
I installed a new-to-me hood ornament. I wanted to pull the new gas tank back off, install the new sending unit and hoses, but didn't have time. My Subaru needed the oil changed, which I did, and the Sierra was needing a new passenger window regulator and motor, so they got priority....hopefully be able to work more on the Olds tomorrow.

bu*thang

Not-quite-so-new-guy
May 3, 2011
Michigan City, IN
went to the boneyard today to my surprise found a bu with a near cherry header panel with all lights grill trim pieces for 150$ gonna prep it for primer. to bad it was a four door!

Bonnewagon

Lost in the Labyrinth
Supporting Member
Sep 18, 2009
Queens, NY
Today I installed the R-4 AC compressor I got from Anthonychacon80. I flushed it with denatured alcohol to get the PAG oil out, then clean mineral oil, several times until it came out clean. Then I added 2 ounces of mineral oil, turned the compressor by hand to distribute it, then mounted it on the motor. As soon as my accumulator and orifice arrive I will add them, vacuum the system down, charge it and hopefully quit sweating like a pig. 8)

That 4 door guy

Master Mechanic
Feb 4, 2010
937 Dayton, Ohio
bu*thang said:
went to the boneyard today to my surprise found a bu with a near cherry header panel with all lights grill trim pieces for 150$ gonna prep it for primer. to bad it was a four door!
nothing wrong with a 4 door buddy haha

Black Sheep

Master Mechanic
Sep 24, 2010
Waynesville, Ohio
I went from this:

front2.jpg

To this:

DSC_05232.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor