What did you do to your G-Body today? [2011-2018]

Status
Not open for further replies.

That 4 door guy

Master Mechanic
Feb 4, 2010
937 Dayton, Ohio
nothing wrong with a 4 door buddy haha[/quote]
rite nothing wrong with a 4 door except that i cant rob the doors off it[/quote]
haha true. i saw a beautiful malibu sittin on the street right by my car today. ill post pics on here in a few minutes.

chevy2480

Royal Smart Person
Apr 28, 2010
williamstown nj 08094
Got my GN running finally gave it a bath and took it out for it first 22psi pull after that i forgot how mu h i hated the car and fell in love with it again.

Blake442

Geezer
Apr 24, 2007
Minneapolis
Friday I dug my Buick 350/TH-350 and the engine hoist out of the corner of the garage.
Saturday I got the engine separated and up on a stand to give it a good Krylon-rebuild so it looks less shitty when I put it in the wagon... :banana:

MrHernandez

G-Body Guru
May 25, 2009
Jackson,TN
Well after sitting in the trunk for more than a year I decided to put the camel humps and and a new cam in...to my dismay one of the heads needs a valve seat so that will be a future project, but I did get the cam installed, 272/282 jegs special, the old cam was badly wore out and I could definately tell a difference just not as much as I was hoping, next project is to put the 700-r4 in that way I can have a daily driver...the car sounds a bit meaner too :D

MrHernandez

G-Body Guru
May 25, 2009
Jackson,TN
G-Body_Vet said:
pontiacgp said:
MrHernandez said:
Well after sitting in the trunk for more than a year

you sat in the trunk for more than a year?...... :shock:

That had to suck!
had a lot of thinking to do, I survived thanks to the mice trying to nest

ElCamMan515

Master Mechanic
May 18, 2010
Central New York
Over The Last Few Weeks I Have Done A Lot To MY G. I Have Built A New 355 SBC For It And Am Currently In The Middle Of A 4 Speed Saginaw Transmission Swap. Tomorrow Afternoon I WIll Be Cutting A Hole For The Shifter In The Floor Board And After That I Will Be Hopefully Installing Engine In The Coming Weeks! Good Luck With Everyones Projects! :twisted:

J.Rod22

Greasemonkey
Oct 4, 2009
Georgia
I finished disassembling my cutlass for paint. Its going from old white paint to all black paint :twisted:

81cutlass

Comic Book Super Hero
Feb 16, 2009
Western MN
Turned up the boost. 8)

Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor